Enrich your life with a chikuno
How does it have effect as purifier?
If you look at the cross section of bamboo charcoal through a microscope, you can see that it has countless holes forming a structure like a cluster of intricate tubes. When the interior
area of the holes measured, it amounts to more than 300 square meters per 1 gram of charcoal, resulting in its excellent absorptive capacity.
Effect of this Bamboo charcoal
- Clarification of air
- Keep humidity constant
- Adsorption of ammonia, formaldehyde, and toluene etc.
Examples of usage
- Please put it as it is.
- When it is put as honeycomb- side horizontally, air flows easily through, the holes will work more effectively.
- Normally one Bamboo charcoal is enough for one mat (one mat = 90 cm × 180 cm), although it changes a little depend on the situation on the degree of air pollution.
All of the materials used for this Banboo charcoal are natural. Therefor, there might be a little distortion in shape and size and weight might change a little by humidity and a climet.
Size: 41×41× 41mm (standard size) Weight: approximately 30g
Element: Bamboo charcoal powder (ultrafine powder), Sepiorite, Binder
- CHIKUNO CUBE is soluble in water. So don't use it in water or water splash.
- This item is made of natural materials. So heavy impact will damage it.
- Keep it away from small children.
- This item is nontoxic, but if it is put in your mouth or the splinter gets in your eyes, consult a doctor if necessary.
- There is functionally no problem if there are small cracks or lacks on the surface.
- This item uses powder made of Bamboo charcoal, so charcoal powder might remain slightly in your hand when you touched it, or on the place where it was placed.
- Dry it in the sun for about 5 or 6 hours at least once a month after lightly wiping dirt off with a dry cloth or a brush.